Measure your blood pressure at home. Takes only a few minutes and capture your Systolic and Diastolic pressure and heart rate. This product clips around your wrist and activates with the press of 1 button. A great way to record your pressure and enter the readings directly on the RxPense or in the RxPense Portal when taking your medications.
Wrist blood pressure monitors are extremely sensitive to body position. To get an accurate reading when taking your blood pressure with a wrist monitor, your arm and wrist must be at heart level.
- 1 x Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor(without battery)
- 1 x Usage manual
- Size: 8*6*4cm
- Commodity Quality Certification: CE FDA
- Battery usage: 2 x 1.5V AAA battery (not included)
- Compact design
- Clear LCD digital display
- It can store 99 groups of measuring results of 2 people and display the average reading of measurement results of the latest three times
- Automatic compression and decompression
- Blood pressure classification function provides convenience for users to judge whether their blood pressure value is normal or not
- 2 display units: kPa, mmHg
- The product will automatically go into sleep mode in 1 minute after measurement
CORRECT MEASUREMENT METHODS:
- Sit in a chair as shown in the picture , don’t lean forward or bend your body .
- Before measurement, take a deep breath three or four times, recover to the normal breath, relax your shoulders and arms. Make sure your body relaxed.
- During measurement, the middle of the wrist cuff should be the same height with the heart, The body and your wrist can not move, We recommend that you put a soft cushion under the elbow.